Need a reason to move your unified communication system to the cloud? We’ve got 10!
- Lower cost of ownership
- Flexibility of scaling up or down
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Ease and speed of adoption
- Ability to assign IT to more strategic tasks
- Predictability of operational expenses and budget planning
- Enablement of the mobile or remote workforce
- Reduced travel and conferencing costs
- Easy, instant updates
- Lower risk of technology obsolescence
According to Frost and Sullivan, the cloud communication user base is projected to grow an annual rate of 25% – 30% through 2020.
Learn more about how Avaya IP Office in the cloud can help empower your company’s connectivity.